Monday, July 22, 2013

Are we still consider as friend ?

Holy Crap. Haha. This is my words recently.
I'll bring it back to you guys,
Instead of rude words,
Holy crap is here! Silly head me.

Yeah, remembrance.
How awesome was my high school life?
Outsider never knows.

Everyone is improving, i hope you are.
I miss you, ya, give me sometimes to say goodbye.
Time to moving again.
Responsible to give my parent a better life.

Ya. I'm poor but i'm rich too.

Every step you walking is always the right time to moving forward.
We'll never too late to step forward unless you're stepping backward.
There is always way to go.
Do not stop yourself at the same point to make a decision,
Go ahead.

I believe thing never goes wrong with willing heart.

Believe me, things done by willing heart is always awesome.

Go beyond friend :)

Are we still consider as friend ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

谢谢你部落格

不知不觉这个部落格也快写了7年了 很怂的讲一句 这里记录了很多我的心情 以前的我很喜欢写部落格 不是因为什么 只不过我觉得 部落格是个很好抒发的地方 长大了 不是时间少了  也不是不喜欢部落格了 只不过 渐渐的不善于抒发 以前说没有部落格不知道会怎么样的我 现在的我想要...