Tuesday, April 5, 2016

La la la.........

You know, sometimes I feel that Imma retarded in a way that "HOW AND WHY the hell am I doing this thing over and over again. 
Lemme think about it, Hmm. Yes, retarded. 

But at the end of the day, I am the one who wanna to do that stuffs you know. 
How many people have been telling me to let it go or anything like this. 
I have no idea why it never works since then and I am still waiting.
All I know is that, a bad thing, I don't even know what I am waiting for. 
I don't know how to actually defines what I really want, there are no absolute answer. 
Like a legit answer.

You know what, I wouldn't say the wait isn't worth, cause I am still waiting ATM.
I wouldn't too in the future, I assumed so. 

But I am really really really disappointed on myself. LOL. Haha. 

Take it easy. La la la.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

我存粹想要记录一下我回来了一年什么感觉 原来我九个月前有记录过我自己的感觉 2019年3月21号 我回来了 一年后的今天 2020年3月23号 我不知不觉回来一年了 去年的21号 我回到了这个有我爸爸妈妈弟弟在的地方 我其实很难想象如果是我自己飞回来会是什么感觉 我害...