Saturday, March 15, 2014

WORK hard, PLAY hard.

Now or never? 
For my case, now or future, either one. I've only one ending.

Sarcasm. For what happen to me. 

He asked me to remind myself with one question.
Why am i still breathing?
For family sake, obviously.
The only question i will ask myself when i doubt my own decision on this situation. 

Living and loving after betrayal. 
A book i saw in sudden at the library. 
I've no idea what is the book about, but i'm able to cope it by myself.

Process is sometimes too overwhelming.
But process is always the best of the best to represent my journey.
 
Anything happen for a reason.
The "hey" i sent.
Words from you.
Blank state day.
Screwing process.
Dinner of that day.
Everything happen for a reason. 

You're 100% negative trustworthy.
I'm not me when blogging with english. 

Betrayal is not awful, betrayer is. 

I doubt this quote:
You wouldn't know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice. 
But end up i proved this myself. 

No blame But shame on you and you. 

I'll create my own story from now on. 
100% without you. 

Bench mark = Peinee
I'll be there one day i believe.

I asked myself what do i want now?
WORK hard, PLAY hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

我存粹想要记录一下我回来了一年什么感觉 原来我九个月前有记录过我自己的感觉 2019年3月21号 我回来了 一年后的今天 2020年3月23号 我不知不觉回来一年了 去年的21号 我回到了这个有我爸爸妈妈弟弟在的地方 我其实很难想象如果是我自己飞回来会是什么感觉 我害...